Thursday, July 9, 2009

L'avier Matis (ラヴィエルマティス)


L'avier matis é uma ótima banda. O som da banda é um rock mais leve, mais sem deixar de lado as caracteristicas da sonoridade visual kei :) Tenho certeza que agradará a todos !
engurish:
L'avier matis is a great band!
Their sound is an 'light rock' but with all the visual kei influences !
I'm sure that all you will like it!


members:
vocal: Toshimi
L'avier Matis→HYBRID
guitar: Jun
L'avier Matis→餞~ハナむケ。~(癒茉)→KuRt(癒マ)
bass: Takumi
L'avier Matis→CasyusCly
drums: kuro
L'avier Matis→HYBRID
former members:
bass: yoshiki
L'avier Matis→

I've made an 'pack' with all their music I have :)

L'avier matis pack
jyuu na sekai e . . .
Spatial Art
Smile
guilty love
selfishness
arrive in...
Stay in Dream
deai
kaze no naka no bouquet
dead leaves ♥
INNOCENCE
tenkuu
download ~

(credits: http://bakaneko24.livejournal.com)

3 comments:

  1. I usually wouldn't ask, but could you please credit me for these releases? I was the only who ripped and posted these over at Solmaparty. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love this band, I have their Spatial art release, really an amazing band :) your blog has made me nostalgic ^^

    ReplyDelete